Tuesday, April 07, 2009

harrison ford 2.0 (with mayo)

Harrison Ford goes thru an entire scene in "Working Girl" with mayonnaise on the corner of his mouth. It's not a "hair gel" gag, the character he's talking to never mentions it, it's just there.





I wrote previously about Harrison Ford v1.0. I bet he never had mayonnaise on his face.

I'm not sure how I got "Working Girl" in my Netflix queue. Maybe I was grabbing Harrison Ford movies.

If you need an example for "lack of on-screen chemistry" you can watch Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith here. Imagine Han Solo going thru that malfunctioning transporter on "Star Trek" that split people into weak and aggressive clones and then the weak clone goes back to 1980's New York City to court a Cyndi Lauper type with her hair teased into something like an orangutan's.

Melanie Griffith didn't look good in skimpy lingerie either, but maybe that's just me.

No comments: