Monday, July 10, 2006

Patrick Stewart still not hot

I've met guys who said they thought Patrick Stewart was "really hot". That is serious trekkiedom. Frankly, I just didn't see it. But when I heard they had given him a digital facelift for the new X-Men movie I thought I should at least take another look.

Here's the current bald-and-wrinkled Patrick Stewart:


and here's the 30-years-computer-subtracted Patrick Stewart:

Hmmm... nope, that's still looks like a bald guy to me.

Just for comparison here he was in his "Shakespeare" days...


Good legs, but... no, i'm still not smitten.

1 comment:

Zach Brewster-Geisz said...

Well, I'm not a... er, trombone player, so I can't really judge, but I think the young Ian McKellen in the background looks like a gent one might be happy to bring home to Mama.