Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pam Anderson's Wedding Album

They're here!



Pamela Anderson has remarried and the pictures are out! I like the look. If I get married I'm going to have my wedding pics taken with a telephoto lens from a rowboat a half mile away, too.

We should rejoice that Pamela Anderson no longer carries the burden of being a single mother and she can now redirect our attention to her traditional burdens...



My understanding is that they are deployed in the sunlight and then retracted at night for more convenient storage:



I'm not an engineer, but I have used a teeter-totter. I think if Pam tossed one of them over her shoulder and onto her back they'd balance out and she'd be able to walk without artificial support.



Well, this is sad. Some nere-do-well has flipped her onto her shell and she's unable to right herself.



Pam! MOVE AWAY FROM THE EDGE OF THE BOAT!



Doh! Too late!



Why does Pam make me think of a movie by 1950's sci-fi director George Pal... hmmm...



Ah! Now I remember!



Best Wishes Pam! May this be the marriage you always dreamed of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Robert!!
David

Anonymous said...

Good Stuff Robert!

ddustin